Sunday, June 15, 2008

For the Record

Brent Simmons DID NOT get arrested- he paid for that case of Bud.

The World's Toughest Programmer and I DID steal a few Buds from Brent. We also WERE NOT arrested.

There did seem to be MORE red lemur shirts than Apple Engineer shirts.

Kevin Ballard DID shave his beard on a dare.

I DID lose every game of pool I played last week.

She was not a "14-year-old" friend- she was an old friend I hadn't seen since we were 14.

Add your own records in comments if desired.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tempest is one of the best, if not the greatest bars for WWDC.

Blake C. said...

Agreed. Good thing nobody reads my blog, else it'd be packed next year :P

Anonymous said...

For the Record:

Wednesday night, I was the first to find Blake C in SF. But given his weak recall of it the next night, I probably wasn't the first or last "First to Find Blake C in SF" :^)

Paul said...

What bothers me is the idea that someone actually paid for a case of Bud.

So it sounds like WWDC was fun, yet again?

Blake C. said...

Indeed, as always! I too was surprised by the purchase of American beer, when I learned of it the next day.